We are looking for an Accountant Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, finance, cash receipts, general ledger, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, liability activity, cash management, financial reporting, and multi-entity book keeping.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new book entries and issue invoices
- Report analysis and findings to management team
Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field - Aviation experience is a plus.
Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-pace setting with strong Microsoft Excel and Office skills
Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields - Aviation experience is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP - Intacct software knowledge helpful
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills