Wingstop Restaurants is actively recruiting a Professional HVAC Maintenance Technician to join our team!
Join A Growing Company & Start Your Career With Us!
Proudly featured in the August 2020 edition of Franchise Times Restaurant 200, ranking amongst the biggest franchise owners in the U.S.!
We own and operate several Wingstop Restaurants throughout South Texas, Phoenix, Tucson, New Mexico. Kansas and Missouri. We pride ourselves on being Wingstops largest franchisee and growing.
Competitive Pay with Excellent Benefits: Full Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
· Perform HVAC general maintenance and tasks as required to service and maintain commercial air conditioning systems and refrigeration units, including walk-in & reach-in coolers.
· Performs PM's, repairs, troubleshooting, adjustments and installations to commercial air conditioning systems
· Respond to calls in regard to A/C, Refrigeration, or Vent-A-Hood repairs, minimal general plumbing, basic electrical, and minor leaks
· Basic understanding how to troubleshoot systems including, electrical, pressure, motors, and air filters
· Must be able to work from elevated areas such as ladders, roofs, etc.
· Maintain records for inventory of repair supplies and materials; prepare material requisitions for approval by supervisor as needed
· Must be able to effectively work alone or in groups in a team environment
· Assists other trades as directed by Supervisor
· Must have flexibility to work on call every other weekend and for Emergency situations, as may be dictated by the needs of the business
· Effectively communicate in a positive, proactive manner with all team members, customers, and vendors; demonstrate teamwork values
- HVAC Certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HVAC maintenance
- Ability to read meters and gauges
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, proof of insurance, and excellent driving record
- Requires knowledge of tools and equipment related to trade, as well as basic computer and math skills
- Ability to travel
- Superior Attention to Detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Why Work Here?Wingstop landed on the scene in 1994 with the idea of serving the ultimate buffalo-style chicken wings and providing a superior guest experience at an exceptional value, every day. We are the Wing Experts, and that means we keep the sole focus on saucing and tossing wings, boneless wings, and strips that are cooked-to-order and served piping hot in your choice of 11 savory flavors. Thanks to that dedication to quality product, we have sold over two billion wings!
Awesome Company, Great Benefits, Growing Company, Career Driven!