- Posted: 5 days ago
WINGSTOP RESTAURANTS, INC.
ROLE PROFILE OVERVIEW
REPORTS TO NAME
REPORTS TO TITLE
ROLE PROFILE DESCRIPTION
HOURS PER WEEK
WHO WE ARE
We’re not in the wing business. We’re in the flavor business. It’s been our mission to Serve the World Flavor since we first opened in 1994, and we’re just getting started. 1997 saw the opening of our first brand partner operated Wingstop location, and by 2002 we had served the world one billion wings. It’s flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest growing brands in the restaurant industry.
Above all else – our success is largely due to our people and our core values, or what we call The Wingstop Way of being entrepreneurial, service-minded, fun and authentic. We believe having a strong people foundation centered on these collective values creates a crave-worthy culture and talented team, as well as ensures our brand is poised for accelerated growth. We all win together.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to support the whole of the organization. This role will be critical in ensuring brand equity across all print and digital creative. This individual will be creative minded and will be able to translate initial design concepts into polished branded assets. They’ll be an exceptional storyteller though their use of typography, layout, color and product photography.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as a brand steward, ensuring proper implementations of our brand guidelines in all creative elements.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and agency teams to create national assets for use in-restaurant, digitally, and on 3rd-party platforms.
- Collaborate with the Field Marketing team to create printed and digital elements for local activations and new restaurant openings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create miscellaneous branded elements, such as flyers, brochures, and informational packets for internal and external projects.
- Act as an owner and administrator of all Wingstop creative assets, including product photography, finished marketing elements, and brand files.
- Assist in the development of our creative approach and brand guidelines.
- Other duties, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 3 – 5 Years of experience in a professional setting.
- Prior experience in foodservice or restaurant industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Premier Pro is considered a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience creating and developing both print and digital marketing assets.
- Working knowledge of digital asset management tools
- Copywriting experience is considered a plus.
- Please include link to your portfolio of past work in your application or resume.
WHO YOU ARE
HUMBLE: You are confident in your artistic abilities but are always willing to learn and grow in your craft.
HUNGRY: You have a fire in you to keep pursuing excellence, particularly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
SMART: You are a detail-oriented contributor, with a can-do attitude, and the capability to produce high-quality work within a fast-paced environment. You have excellent time management and communication skills, and ensure projects are completed on time.
SERVICE-MINDED: You consistently consider and serve our guests, team members, and Brand Partners with your visual storytelling.
ENTREPRENEURIAL: You work with an owner’s mentality when collaborating cross-functionally as you manage multiple concurrent projects from inception through execution.
Wingstop provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.