We are seeking a Hospice LPN Nights/Weekends to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. This position is a 7 day on - 7 day off coverage, including full weekend.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Wings of Hope HospiceWe are a growing hospice company with lots of opportunity for advancement. Come join the Wings of Hope Hospice and Palliative Care team!