We are seeking a Graphic/Web Designer to join our team! You will work for a variety of brands to create engaging, eye-catching digital assets, help to improve clients' website design and functionality, as well as ideate campaign strategies with our creative team. You will work directly with the Associate Creative Director and our media team to ensure all final assets meet the needs of both departments.
- Create eye-catching HTML, GIF, JPG, and MP4 ads that adhere to client brand guidelines and can be easily reused for future campaigns with minimal time to update.
- Web Design (UI & UX).
- Work closely with our creative and media team to collaborate on the creative approach and strategy for each client.
- Ideate and mock up multiple visual executions for a campaign before executing final assets.
- Storyboard creative concepts based on client needs.
- Participate in regular client communication to gain context and solicit feedback.
- Iterate creative concepts based on performance data and team/client feedback.
- Advance and streamline our internal creative design workflow processes.
- Maintain archive of client assets.
- Extensive experience in graphic and web design.
- A strong digital portfolio.
- Branding, infographics and typography skills.
- Proficient knowledge Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In Copy, After Effects, Premiere, Spark.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Able to translate big picture ideas into visually stunning compositions.
- Excel familiarity, able to read and understand data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Quick learner, collaborative, communicative.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick leave