We data-driven media buying agency with 15 years of experience in digital advertising and sophisticated programmatic technology to drive customer acquisition for some of the nation's most successful brands. We are also recognized by industry-leading publications as one of the best media buying companies in Los Angeles. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a programmatic media buyer to join our team.
The Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for day-to-day set up, monitoring, and optimization of campaigns across multiple programmatic buying platforms. Buyer should collaborate with all members of the media and account team to reach campaign CPA and KPI goals while managing margin and ROI.
EXECUTION OF JOB DUTIES:
The Programmatic Media Buyer will work with campaign stakeholders to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, SSPs, bid strategy, etc. The Buyer will set up and launch programmatic buys, and calculate and manage bids, win rates, and CPM goals. They will monitor live campaigns and adjust delivery to meet pacing goals, optimize toward CPI/CPA goals, and iterate on strategy as needed. The Buyer will communicate with Third-Party Vendors to create custom audience segments and Private Marketplace Deals, work with the Programmatic Partnership Manager to monitor and adjust campaign inventory as needed to meet client goals, as well as monitor and troubleshoot win-rates.
Work with data teams to build, improve, and utilize analytics tools, creating campaign insights and signals to monitor various delivery goals and KPIs. Work with Product Management and Development team to define features and drive enhancements to the programmatic product ecosystem.
- 2+ years experience as a programmatic media buyer with experience in arbitrating performance campaigns
- Strong skillset in data analysis and mathematics with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of third-party ad serving technology, digital analytics tools, and reporting with real-time bidding experience
- Ability to prioritize and triage workflow according to the team and company's growing needs
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and resourceful with no reservations about tackling a tough problem
- Entrepreneurial approach to media buying and able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions to improve the overall media buying efforts
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Experience with The Trade Desk is an added value
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree