Front Office Manager/General Manager
To work diligently to assure our guests’ satisfaction on all facets of their stay. Constantly work to maintain the quality, condition and level of professionalism of our property.
- Maintain strict guest relations standards and follow company policy on company standards and standards of appearance and dress. Promote the following Formulas for Success. Each staff member will:
Guests Approaching/Passing by
- Stop what you are doing
- Greet them with a smile first, before they greet you!
- Answer in less than 4 rings
- Use the correct greeting, with a “smile” in your voice
- Convey a willingness-to-serve attitude
Anticipate Guests’ Needs
- Look for guests needs
- Offer assistance before they ask
Questions You Know
1. Give them more than they ask for
Questions You don’t know
- Never say “I don’t Know!”
- Always say “I will find out!”
- Then follow through
- Keep it simple
- Use landmarks
- Type up frequent requests
- Yes! My pleasure! Certainly! Right away!
- Then follow through
- Be creative—try to make it happen
- If something isn’t possible---offer an alternative
Mistakes, Problems, Complaints
- Focus on solving problems
- Listen carefully and completely
- Suggest a solution
- Take action
- Fill all reasonable guest requests. Ensure front desk handles guests’ requests in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. Expert handling of telephone calls is stressed in this position.
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge of related guest activities, operations, rates, policies and procedures.
- Work on special projects as assigned. Attend all staff meetings.
- Maintain strict confidence regarding company related matters. Follow company policies and procedures in the control and handling of hotel assets and monies under the control of the Front Office. Report any discrepancies or control breakdowns to the Front Desk Manager immediately. Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Act, when assigned, as Manager on Duty.
The best candidates will have
- High School education or equivalent.
- Outgoing and helpful personality and enjoys working with guests and customers.
- Previous hotel experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Full and part-time hourly positions available. Competitive hourly wage
- Paid time off
- Health, vision, and dental benefits available for qualified employees.
Why Work Here?Wingate by Wyndham
Because we are the Best!
Greenwood Village, CO