At Winfield Woods Healthcare Center of Premier Healthcare, a 138-bed intermediate and skilled nursing care facility, our mission is to offer residents the finest in high-quality and individualized care during their stay with us.
Become part of our Care Team as an Assistant Director of Nursing - RN!
- Provides input regarding the quality and cost-effectiveness of staffing and services in the nursing department
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures that govern the nursing services within the facility
- Monitors all aspects of patient care
- Current state license as a Licensed Nurse
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience managing staff and working in a long-term care and/or assisted living setting preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Other benefits available
Winfield Woods Healthcare Center