REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME) - PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - OR
This is a work-from-home role based anywhere in Oregon. It will initially be 15-20 Hours per week, with expanded holiday hours of 40-50 Hours per week available from late November through January.
This role is a great opportunity those looking for holiday season customer service work, while avoiding the hassle of a daily commute.
Candidates must be based in Oregon and available to work hours as scheduled including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Provide friendly, helpful customer support to Wine.com customers during the busy holiday season.
- Assist customers with a wide variety of potential issues, including order placement, order status updates, order modifications, delivery issues, and product issues.
- Comfortably work across multiple platforms, including Zendesk, Microsoft Office, and internal Wine.com tools.
- Handle customer support inquiries via chat, email, or phone.
- Help be the Voice of the Customer internally, flagging potential product issues and working to improve the customer experience.
KEY JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Customer oriented and friendly with a friendly, supportive presence on Chat, e-mail and phone.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work will with customers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in customer service, retail or hospitality a plus.
- Familiarity with call center technology (Zendesk a plus).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) a plus.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- A friendly, “can do” attitude.
- Must have access to a Windows laptop or desktop computer with fast internet connectivity.
- Knowledge and enjoyment of wine desired but not required.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- Part-time shifts which will include weekend hours.
- Working hours will be scheduled between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. (PST).
- During the non-holiday season, part time hours will typically consist of 15-20 hours per week.
- During the holiday season which begins in late November through mid-January, hours may be expanded to 40-50 hours per week.
- Positions are remote and require applicants to work from home or another quiet, work friendly environment.
- Applicants must possess their own computer with fast connectivity and have a working headset or headphones for phone support.
Training will take place online via Outlook Teams App.
Wine.com is the United States’ leading online wine retailer. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. Located between California’s wine country and Silicon Valley, we’re passionate about using technology to offer the world of wine at your fingertips. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in one or two days to most of the country. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.