We are seeking a Cashier Customer Service/Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product information, recommendations and timely service.
We are a busy South End wine shop looking for a self motivated candidate to join their team.We offer a variety of eclectic wine from around the world, and locally craft beers and small as well as large breweries, as well as spirits.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work weekends
- Inventory: checking and receiving
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products in the store
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products
- Restocking wine/beer/spirits on daily basis
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
We have 2 locations and we are looking for both which are walk distance from one another.Part-time, but we will also extend a full-time position for the right individual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time