On Premise Sales Executive (Spirits Focused)
Wine & Spirits Distributor San Antonio, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Mexcor International is headquartered in Houston, TX with distribution centers in Texas, California, and Florida. The company was founded in 1989 and has experienced explosive growth with its beer, wine, and liquor offerings. The company is seeking a dynamic leader to join its sales team as described below.
Sell liquor products into bars and restaurants by cold calling and establishing strong relationships with bar and restaurant managers and or owners. Responsibilities include opening, servicing, and maintaining accounts. The primary focus is to land tequila in the wells of bars and restaurants.
• Develop relationships and establish credibility with bar managers and owners.
• Suggesting “well” liquor products as well as inquiring on ways to get products in
• Ability to determine market needs in order to create opportunities
• Develop, cold-call, maintain, and grow the sales of the company in the assigned territory.
• Conduct regular sales calls to accounts to develop and maintain customer relations and satisfaction with service provided in a systematic manner as directed by the On Premise Sales Manager.
• Work in the market to build strong relationships with on premise Key Accounts.
• Determine new accounts for product placement.
• Keep all customers advised of current sales trends, promotions/deals/programs and special pricing.
• Participate in supplier market visits, ride with management and work with suppliers.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
Spanish Speaker highly preferred.
• Sales experience, preferably within the wine and spirits distribution industry.
• Professional with a positive attitude, great organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
• Ability to establish working relationships with accounts, both chain and broad market, in the territory as well as the determination to aggressively grow and expand territory.
• Self-Motivated & Goal orientated with proven track record of achieving sales and profit goals, distribution objectives and creating positive relationships.
• Possess a cell phone, dependable vehicle, valid driver license, proof of state registration and insurance and an acceptable driving record.
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree (in Business or related field is a plus)
• Must be open to working occasional weekend hours.
• Ability to lift, push and pull several cases on a regular basis.
• Must be computer literate with the ability to operate Microsoft Office.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a compensation package that includes:
-guaranteed salary plus commissions exceeding draw
-$ incentives (PMs/Spiffs)-auto and cell phone allowance
-medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, and 401k
Wine & Spirits DistributorWhy Work Here?
Great company with endless growth potential!
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Wine & Spirits Distributor