Location: Houston, TX
Reports to: District Sales Manager
To service and merchandise key chain liquor stores, grocery stores, and independent broad-market retailers. Responsibilities include servicing stores, occasional hot shot deliveries, and keeping company products fully stocked, well-marketed & merchandised, as well as maintaining and building existing relationships with customers and key accounts.
• Develop relationships and establish credibility with retail chain store wine/liquor managers and other store personnel in assigned territory. Selling in new items as well as displays and current items.
• Setting up case stacks, displays, POS material and educating customers on brands. Also, occasionally conducting in-store tastings, as well as hand-selling at applicable chain locations.
• Inventory, refill and re-merchandise existing displays of product as needed or as instructed by store manager.
• Correct any pricing issues, inventory problems and report sales opportunities to District Sales Manager.
• Develop, maintain and grow the sales of the company in the assigned territory.
• Conduct regular sales calls to assigned accounts to develop and maintain customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
• Visit accounts on a systematic basis as directed by District Sales Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Professional with a positive attitude, great organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
• Ability to establish working relationships with accounts, both chain and broad market, in the territory as well as the determination to aggressively grow and expand territory.
• Self-Motivated & Goal orientated with proven track record of achieving sales and profit goals, distribution objectives and creating positive relationships.
• Possess a cell phone, dependable vehicle, valid driver license, proof of state registration and insurance and an acceptable driving record.
• Must be open to working occasional weekend hours.
• Ability to lift, push and pull several cases on a regular basis.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a compensation package that includes:
-medical, dental, and vision
Wine & Spirits Distributor