Windy City Limousine is a global chauffeured transportation company honoring our commitments and exceeding customer expectations by employing and investing in the most passionate, loyal, and dedicated professional team. We encourage a culture of ownership mentality bound by trust, respect, and loyalty.
We are seeking a Part-time evening Data Entry Clerk in our Client Communications Center to enter and maintain reservations in our booking system. Seeking someone available approximately 15 hours per week between the hours of 4:00 PM till 8:00 PM.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor the company public folders in Outlook email
- Accurately entering/cancelling/updating orders that are received into the public folders
- Respond to quote inquiries received via email
- Monitor client systems and ensure accuracy between their system and ours.
- Double check orders and manifest
- Other duties as required/assigned by management or supervisor of Call Center, Affiliate, Groups, and Sales Departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Has a positive attitude
- Is coachable and responsive to constructive criticism
- Comes to work prepared
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has no reservations about doing a little extra or going above and beyond to benefit their team and the company as a whole
- Excellent communication skills including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Proven experience as data entry
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and web searches
- Passionate, hard-working, and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion, and preserve confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work in both a team environment or alone
- Pays attention to detail
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off accrued per pay period
- Employee discount on chauffeured transportation services