Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Molded Products Division of Windsor Mold Group Technologies is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
We are currently seeking candidates for Production Supervisor for our Tenneplas facility in Pulaski, TN.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervision of the production shift, meeting production schedule requirements, communicating with other departments as needed and meeting production KPI's.
- Responsible for leading safety initiatives, adhering to safety policies, investigating safety incidents and creating a safety driven work environment.
- Responsible for creating the daily work schedule
- Reviewing and updating timekeeping system
- Training employees on applicable systems, policies, and work instructions.
- Employee communication, coaching and discipline as needed
- Management of work stations; operator sheets, operator training, operator poke yoke, operator concerns, sort/safe launch, defects, containment sheets
- Daily production reporting.
- Ensuring timely completion of maintenance work and mold changes.
- Verification of job cycle times, scrap control and downtime reduction.
- Timely follow up on tooling and maintenance work orders.
- Production floor housekeeping & 5S activities
- Must be an experienced supervisor with proven ability to communicate expectations, hold accountability and support team members.
- Automotive manufacturing experience a strong plus
- Plastic Injection Molding experience a strong plus
- Must be able to work on any shift and available on weekends if required
- Pre-employment drug test and criminal background check will be required
- Previous criminal activity does not result in automatic disqualification
For more information:
Our corporate culture is centered on teamwork and our employees are our greatest asset. If you are excited to find out more about what Windsor Mold Group can offer we urge you to apply! Visit our website at wmgtec.com for more information.
Windsor Mold Group is an EEO Employer EOE/Veteran/Disability
Windsor Mold Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Windsor Mold Group