Come join our team!The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work environmentoffering industry-competitivepay and benefits.
The Maintenance Technician performs awide variety of mechanical jobs requiring thorough knowledge of machine assembly, procedures and practices and Program Management.
Duties and Responsibilities of theMaintenance Technician
- Perform and ensure mechanical assembly and repair including fit, alignment and lubrication.
- Capable of forming and leading teams and having them perform at a high level to complete large scale assignments.
- Would be someone who could step up into a Supervisory role as needed.
- Perform and ensure building and general maintenance of facilities.
- Recognize and report unusual or unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
- Perform preventative maintenance per schedule.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Associates' degree or related certifications; three to five years related on the job experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.