Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Windsor Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Hartford County, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a RN Supervisors to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned patients along with supervision of staff. Positions available are 4pm to 12am, 12am to 8am as well as per-diem shifts.
- Administer nursing care to patients including but not limited to medication and treatments
- Identify, assess and treat patients change in condition based on diagnoses and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Supervisor staff work assignments
Qualifications: RN Certification required
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software such as Pointclickcare and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Windsor Healthcare and Rehabilitation CenterWhy Work Here?
We are family owned and operated. Be a part of our family of caregivers!
581 Poquonock AvenueHartford County, CT
HealthcareView all jobs at Windsor Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center