The Intensive Servicing Associate will report to the Vice President of Special Assets and will be responsible for understanding, application and adherence to SBA SOP/Internal policies and procedures, participating in and contributing to weekly departmental and liquidation pipeline meetings. Additional Functions include but not limited to, managing SBA Relationships, evaluate and identify departmental/company risk, drive strategic discussions and implement for maximize departmental efficiencies.
Responsible for providing quality customer service while servicing and/or liquidating loans. The Intensive Servicing Associate will quarterback communication with clients, borrowers, government entities and other third parties (e.g., insurance agents, attorneys, CPA’s etc.), exercising discretion and judgement for the necessary decisions associated with the essential functions below.
Facilitate workout communications and next steps with lender clients and borrowers, Perform liquidation activities, and complete government correspondence.
- Exhibit a detailed understanding, application and adherence to intensive servicing and liquidation policies and procedures
- Keep complete, accurate and auditable electronic supporting documentation packages for all functions that you perform.
- Effectively manage intensive servicing liquidation relationships primarily with banks and associated parties
- Work effectively to manage intensive servicing liquidation timeline for wrap up and charge off.
- Understanding of all SBA SOP and associated liquidation forms/packages.
- Draft and Issue Demand Letters on delinquent loans
- Submission of Secondary Market Repurchase for loans entering liquidation
- Prepare timely and compliant Guaranty Purchase Package for submission to SBA Center
- Guide discussions with Lenders regarding options such as Workout Agreements, Forbearance Agreements, Deed-in-Lieu Agreements.
- Order any necessary third party reports and effectively manage third party vendors
- Conduct liquidation activities such as Auctions, Foreclosure, Pursuit of Personal Guarantors
- Conclude liquidation activities with SBA via Wrap Up/CPC Reports
- Work with lender to interface directly with SBA Servicing Center staff
- Special projects as assigned by a supervisor or any member of senior management.