WindowsPLUS is searching for new Call Center Associates to help homeowners create the home of their dreams. You will lead callers through a detailed script, assessing their interest and getting them excited for their new replacement windows, gutters, sunrooms and doors. By the time you get off the phone, you’ll have made a new friend and left them eager about the appointment you’ve just set for them.
You should be comfortable on the phone and have some telemarketing experience, but don’t worry if you’ve never been in the home improvement industry. Our training program will teach you all you need to know, and our telemarketing software is so easy to use that even a child can do it!
If you’ve got a winning personality, love to talk to new people, and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, this is the job for you! The better you are, the more you’ll earn – and the more homeowners you’ll be able to help make the home of their dreams a reality.
WindowsPLUS is an independently owned and operated home improvement company located in the Louisville area.
Primary Job Functions
· Respond to a high volume of inbound marketing calls, turning them into qualified leads and booking appointments for our sales team.
· Follow up on marketing campaigns and events by making outbound calls to generate new prospect leads, identifying and qualifying opportunities.
· Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of consultative qualification and adapting the prescribed call script into your own voice.
· Identify and qualify opportunities for cross-selling our home improvement services to current and future customers.
· Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company, its products and services to ensure that a professional and consistent brand image is provided at all times to customers.
· Enter data accurately into our Customer Management System to ensure a smooth hand-off to the in-home sales team.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
· 1-3 years of telemarketing experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Salesforce is a plus
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Self-motivated, optimistic with a consistently positive attitude
· A great listener with the ability to stay calm under pressure
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
· Punctual and responsive
· Hourly wage commensurate with experience, plus commission and bonuses
· Flexible work schedule (seven days per week, 8 AM to 8 PM) – both full-time and part-time positions available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.