Call Center Supervisor
Window World Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a positive and upbeat Call Center Supervisor to join our team! The candidate would be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
• Hires entry-level customer service employees.
• Trains new employees in the company’s customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
• Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
• Monitors or reviews calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
• Develop, implement and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the department
• Prepares monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service team’s performance.
• Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the Director of Customer Service or other appropriate staff.
• Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
• Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
• Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
• Degree preferred.
• At least three years of customer service experience required.
• Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred.
8405 Airline Hwy Baton RougeBaton Rouge, LA