Customer Service Representative
Window World of Savannah
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company OverviewWindow World is the largest exterior remodeler in the United States and we are looking for highly motivated professionals to offer a best-in-class customer experience in support of our wide array of residential exterior remodeling products. Our energy-efficient products are backed by industry-leading warranties, and we offer exceptional attention to detail and customer care. Our mission is simple: to combine exceptional quality and workmanship with superior service at affordable prices. Job SummaryThis position can be a Part Time/Full Time position. Window World Customer Service Representatives (CSR) will work with both current and potential customers on a variety of tasks. Day-to-day, CSRs will manage a high volume of inbound/outbound calls and work within a customer relations management software (CRM) to schedule appointments and record customer data. CSRs will also troubleshoot product and service issues across departments by clarifying and documenting customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and expediting the best solution, and following up to ensure a resolution and customer understanding. CSRs must be energetic and positive with a customer-first mentality to create positive experiences for all Window World customers. Responsibilities
- Handle inbound and outbound calls using proper phone etiquette.
- Maintain strong knowledge of products, policies, and services of the organization.
- Schedule sales appointments, product installations, and/or service appointments with both customers and the Window World team.
- Resolve customer issues by determining the cause of the problem, facilitating a resolution, and timely following up with customers.
- Accurately create and update customer accounts and input records of customer interactions into CRM.
- Strong work ethic and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills including active listening, critical thinking, and desire to resolve customer concerns.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
Window World of Savannah
Get fresh Titan Technologies Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.