Office Coordinator/ Administrative
Window World of Penn/Ohio
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Competitive, biweekly pay.
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Colonial Life Insurance Policies
- Paid time off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Family culture.
- Window World is the largest exterior re-modeler in the United States and we are looking for highly motivated professionals to offer a best-in-class customer experience in support of our wide array of residential exterior remodeling products. Our energy-efficient products are backed by industry-leading warranties, and we offer exceptional attention to detail and customer care. Our mission is simple: to combine exceptional quality and workmanship with superior service at affordable prices. Join the Moran family and their team to help create a lifelong exterior remodeling experience. The Moran family and their group of seven Window World locations offers you a family culture where you will feel right at home. Get training and ongoing support to help you grow and love your job.
- Window World seeks energetic individual to fill role of Office Administrator Coordinator. Window World Office Administrator Coordinators (ACs) will work with both current and potential customers in a variety of tasks. Day-to-day, ACs will manage a high volume of inbound/outbound calls and work within a customer relations management CRM to schedule appointments and record customer data. ACs will also troubleshoot product and service issues across departments by clarifying and documenting customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and expediting the best solution, and following up to ensure a resolution and customer understanding. ACs must be energetic and positive with a customer-first mentality to create positive experiences for all Window World customers.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls using proper phone etiquette.
- Maintain strong knowledge of products, policies, and services of the organization.
- Enter Customer Contracts into CRM system.
- Schedule appointments with both customers and Window World team.
- Resolve customer issues by determining cause of problem, facilitating a resolution, and timely following up with customers.
- Accurately create and update customer accounts and input records of customer interactions into CRM.
- Follow standard operating procedures.
- Prepare customer service call reports for management.
- Maintain a well-organized and professional workspace.
- Provide assistance with training and orientation for other team members as assigned.
Window World of Penn/Ohio
Get fresh Medical Office Administration jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.