Window World - We offer a great team atmosphere with great benefits
We are a growing exterior remodeling company based in San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles County that offers its employees longevity, a great team atmosphere and great benefits.
The Company: Window World is the largest exterior remodeling company in the country and are locally owned operated. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
· We believe in providing the best customer experience and a great environment for our Window World family.
· We are very proud of our charitable foundation for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital called Window World Cares. We also work with the Veterans Airlift Command.
The Position: We are looking for an Installation Coordinator. The pay range we are offering is $16 to $18 per hour with potential bonus plans
· We offer Health Insurance and IRA’s
· We also offer paid vacation, sick pay and holidays (for full time employees)
· Minimum two-years’ experience in scheduling exterior remodeling crews to perform our services. Must have a general knowledge of basic construction services.
· Excellent customer service skills and communication. Ability to coordinate average residential jobs to larger multi-family projects.
· Detail oriented and organized
· Scheduling projects for windows, patio doors, entry doors, garage doors.
The Location: Window World has offices in Vista, Anaheim, and West Covina. These are great locations that offer easy travel access without the hassles of heavy traffic. The locations are close to public transportation, have great areas for getting lunch, etc.
Why Should You Apply?
· Top industry pay. Reasonable hours.
· Great benefits. Paid Vacation and Holidays.