Window World of Oklahoma City Oklahoma City, OK
Window World of Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
- $40,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- We are the largest exterior remodeler in the United States and we are looking for highly motivated and experienced sales professionals to offer in-home consultations on a wide array of residential exterior remodeling products. Our energy-efficient products are backed by industry-leading warranties, and we offer exceptional attention to detail and customer care. Our mission is simple: to combine exceptional quality and workmanship with superior service at affordable prices.
- Design Consultants (sales consultants) conduct 2-3 in-home sales presentations per day with homeowners. Consultants will present the companys exterior remodeling products and solutions to homeowners tailored to meet individual project needs. Consultants will utilize the corporate sales methodology, accompanied using product samples and other sales aids to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of our products. Consultants will be responsible to perform on-site measuring to develop estimates for job materials as part of the written proposal. Proposals will be presented to the homeowner with the goal of securing a signed contract with prospective customers during the consultation.
- Receive initial product and systems training and stay on top of developments.
- Travel to and from company-generated and pre-scheduled leads/appointments at the customers home.
- Build rapport with customers through active listening, a positive demeanor and attention to the homes needs.
- Follow the company's value-based selling system with honestly and integrity.
- Conduct product demonstrations and deliver custom quotes in the customers home.
- Answer client questions about products, prices, installation process, financing availability/terms, and close the sale on the first appointment.
- Measure for products and process all contract documents for the sale, including a detailed scope of work and materials needed.
- Work with customer service specialist to uphold the highest customer service standards.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Sales Experience preferred but not required
- Home Improvement Industry Experience (building products or construction), preferred but not required
- Ability to at least lift 50 pounds
- Drivers license and reliable transportation
- Communication/people skills with willingness to make consistent follow-up with customers
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and persistent
- Basic math and measuring skills
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Respectful, with customer-service mentality
- Willingness to work evening / weekend hours
- Bilingual a plus
- Uncapped sales commission.
- Flexible hours.
- Sales/product training.
- Ongoing sales development.
- Family culture.
Window World of Oklahoma CityOklahoma City, OK
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.