Window Nation, the 5th largest home remodeler in the Country, is experiencing explosive growth in ALL areas. As we look to further disrupt our industry, we are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Operations Reporting and Growth based out of Fulton, MD.
The Senior Manager, Operations Reporting and Growth will report directly to the COO and work closely with the Business Applications team and other senior leaders. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead and manage recurring Operations Reporting activities and growth initiatives such as footprint expansion and process optimization. Operations reporting includes pipeline management and forecasting, sales compensation, marketing reporting and the monthly operations reporting deck for our PE partners, Cortec Group. This position will manage a team of two analysts. This person will also collaborate with company executives and management to improve and create various processes that include development and management of a database and reporting using SQL and PowerBI, building a CPQ (configure, price and quote) tool, managing new market openings, operating metrics reporting and leading operations based growth and efficiency initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the COO in managing and improving the company’s operating reporting functions which include pipeline management, establishing efficient processes relating to commission and incentive compensation management, marketing and operations reporting.
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders to develop, lead and execute strategic plans and initiatives to support the continued growth trajectory and improve efficiency and scalability.
- Serve as project manager for ongoing market, product and office expansions.
- Lead and manage the pipeline management reporting and analysis. Including variance and vendor mix analysis by market, stage and product category performance.
- Lead preparation of the monthly reporting packages including analysis of current actual performance to prior period performance to budget for internal management reporting and external reporting.
- Lever technology to improve and optimize manual processes to reduce errors while maximizing efficiency.
- Identify significant trends and areas for management attention, indicators of business activity and other analysis and reporting to support management.
- Review of operating trends and processes to determine where cost savings initiatives can be implemented. Where appropriate, leading these initiatives through process change management will be required.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related business field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an operations finance or heavily metric driven operations management position.
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level.
- Advanced Excel skills including PowerPivot, macros and advanced formulas.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, PowerBI, CRM tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal skills and team working capabilities enabling one to interface at all levels.
- Highly motivated and career-driven individual.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!