Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Outside Sales Representatives conduct in-home sales presentations of our extensive array of home improvement-related products and services. Our Outside Sales Representatives ‘live the brand’ by presenting professionally, demonstrating a wealth of knowledge of the company’s offerings and otherwise ensuring the best possible sales/post-sales customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage pre-qualified leads in a once-call-close environment
- LISTEN! Provide prospect customers options that align with their expressed home improvement needs
- Maintain CRM records and other customer-related documentation
- Ensure customers’ understanding of all things related to their home improvement projects e.g. pricing, next steps, expected lead times, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the company’s post-sale division for matters related to financing, contract changes, quality assurance, etc.
- Stay current on industry trends, market trends, and competitor activity
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year selling in a customer-facing retail sales environment
- Ability to influence
- High energy and drive
- Ability to execute tasks independently
- Commitment to excellence
Pay and Other Good Stuff
- Paid training – salary plus commissions
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits offerings
- On-the-spot cash rewards, high-end company swag, concert and sporting event tickets
- PAID VACATION!
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Window Nation match
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!
Window NationWhy Work Here?
High Energy and Driven Environment. Endless Growth Opportunities Up and Around the Company. Amazing benefits!
Our mission is simple, we solve problems by installing solutions. Our goal is to build a team and shape the future of the home remodeling industry. We’re always searching for the best talent to drive our mission. Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat! https://www.windownation.com/careers
AddressSilver Spring, MD