Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: 4 days ago
- $100,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Do you want to join a fast-growing organization where you can learn a new craft or build upon your current one? Do you like to have fun and be part of a team that cares about you and your success? Then you should consider joining Window Nation!
At Window Nation, we’re third-generation window replacement experts who have been lucky to serve communities across the country for over sixteen years. We’re proud to be a family-owned business started by two brothers looking to help families improve their most important asset: their home. Since we opened our first showroom in 2006, our company has grown to include 17 showrooms in twenty-one states. We’re proud to be the third largest window replacement company in the United States – but we’re not stopping there. Our company continues to grow each year, and it’s all thanks to our team of dedicated, driven employees who make up Window Nation.
When you work at Window Nation, you’ll join a team of awesome professionals with hobbies ranging from screenwriting to rock climbing. We’re a group of foodies, music enthusiasts, talent scouts, costume makers, pilots, wine makers, community volunteers – oh, and we also sell and install windows, doors, and siding. No matter what you’re interested in, you’ll find your fit at Window Nation. We don’t take your decision to start or further a career with us lightly – and we won’t let you down when you do. Don’t just take our word, listen to what our employees have to say!
Our Outside Sales Representatives conduct in-home sales presentations of our extensive array of home improvement-related products and services. Our Outside Sales Representatives ‘live the brand’ by presenting professionally, demonstrating a wealth of knowledge of the company’s offerings and otherwise ensuring the best possible sales/post-sales customer experience
Core Role Responsibilities
- Manage pre-qualified leads in a one-call-close environment
- LISTEN! Provide prospective customers options that align with their expressed home improvement needs
- Maintain CRM records and other customer-related documentation
- Ensure customers’ understanding of all things related to their home improvement projects e.g., pricing, next steps, expected lead times, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the company’s post-sale division for matters related to financing, contract changes, quality assurance, etc.
- Stay current on industry trends, market trends, and competitor activity
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 1+ years selling in a customer-facing retail sales environment
- 1+ years of experience in outside sales, commissioned sales, in-home sales, or related field
- Capability to navigate various applications on an iPad
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth retail company environment
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
Pay and Other Good Stuff
- Paid training – salary plus commissions
- High quality preset appointments (no cold calling)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits offerings
- On-the-spot cash rewards, high-end company swag, concert and sporting event tickets
- PAID VACATION!
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Window Nation match
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
Window Nation cultivates a culture of inclusion that respects our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe our differences make us a better team – one that makes good decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!
15325 W 100th TerraceLenexa, KS
BusinessView all jobs at Window Nation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?