Our Outside Sales Representatives conduct in-home sales presentations of our extensive array of home improvement-related products and services. Our Outside Sales Representatives ‘live the brand’ by presenting professionally, demonstrating a wealth of knowledge of the company’s offerings and otherwise ensuring the best possible sales/post-sales customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage pre-qualified leads in a once-call-close environment
- LISTEN! Provide prospect customers options that align with their expressed home improvement needs
- Maintain CRM records and other customer-related documentation
- Ensure customers’ understanding of all things related to their home improvement projects e.g. pricing, next steps, expected lead times, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the company’s post-sale division for matters related to financing, contract changes, quality assurance, etc.
- Stay current on industry trends, market trends, and competitor activity
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year selling in a customer-facing retail sales environment
- Ability to influence
- High energy and drive
- Ability to execute tasks independently
- Commitment to excellence
Pay and Other Good Stuff
- Paid training – salary plus commissions
- $65,000-90,000 average first-year compensation (with no prior experience)
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits offerings
- On-the-spot cash rewards, high-end company swag, concert and sporting event tickets
- PAID VACATION!
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Window Nation match
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!
Why Work Here?Our mission is simple, we solve problems by installing solutions. Our goal is to build a team and shape the future of the home remodeling industry. We’re always searching for the best talent to drive our mission. Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!
High Energy and Driven Environment. Endless Growth Opportunities Up and Around the Company