Window Nation, the 5th largest home remodeler in the country, is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative based out of Cleveland, OH. This person will act as a customer service liaison and actively manage and report on all outstanding jobs. The Inside Sales Representative will follow a consultative sales methodology to achieve sales goals. The just-right candidate will have a thorough understanding of the market s/he serves, as well as a strong sales aptitude, be able to innovate, and provide strategic feedback on direction to meet customer and sales goal expectations.
Primary Job Functions
- Develop, monitor, and proactively manage sales activity metrics (6 KPI Report Card) and use them to demonstrate sales productivity improvements achieved through effective self-management
- Control all aspects of the sale including price and product adjustments, handling service proposals for customer and insurance claims, sending detailed quotes, and closing all business opportunities
- Contact prospects or targets on a daily basis and within 24 hours of the initial call.
- Ensure proficiency at an expert level with the use of an iPad, Deal Maker, iBooks, and Provia
- Participate in all scheduled on-going sales training sessions
- Ensure you are highly knowledgeable and proficient with all the Window Nation Financing tools as well as other financing tools such as the GreenSky app, Synchrony portal and Wells Fargo online application site
- Control all showroom responsibilities including sales, organization, management, weekend coverage, and keeping all documents and brochures stocked in conference room for prospective clients
- Support the Sales Manager with all miscellaneous tasks as needed for sales opportunities
- Submit necessary Sales documents and reports to Sales Manager daily, as well as prepare all original documents twice weekly for the Admin team
- Ensure you are highly proficient in the Window Nation Sales Process
- Rehash all unsold leads
What We Want (Requirements)
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales role (preferably with a one-call-close environment)
- Experience and expertise with iPad, IOS, iBook, MS Outlook, and CRM applications
- Knowledge of the GreenSky app, Synchrony portal and Wells Fargo online application site
- Self-motivated, analytical and data driven
- Flexible, fast-paced and copes well under pressure
- Possess a strong sales aptitude and ability to innovate
- Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!