Assistant Sales Manager
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Do you want to join a fast-growing organization where you can learn a new craft or build upon your current one? Do you like to have fun and be part of a team that cares about you and your success? Then you should consider joining Window Nation!
At Window Nation, we’re third-generation window replacement experts who have been lucky to serve communities across the country for over sixteen years. We’re proud to be a family-owned business started by two brothers looking to help families improve their most important asset: their home. Since we opened our first showroom in 2006, our company has grown to include 17 showrooms in twenty-one states. We’re proud to be the third largest window replacement company in the United States – but we’re not stopping there. Our company continues to grow each year, and it’s all thanks to our team of dedicated, driven employees who make up Window Nation.
When you work at Window Nation, you’ll join a team of awesome professionals with hobbies ranging from screenwriting to rock climbing. We’re a group of foodies, music enthusiasts, talent scouts, costume makers, pilots, wine makers, community volunteers – oh, and we also sell and install windows, doors, and siding. No matter what you’re interested in, you’ll find your fit at Window Nation. We don’t take your decision to start or further a career with us lightly – and we won’t let you down when you do. Don’t just take our word, listen to what our employees have to say! Meeting the Window Nation Team!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, our Assistant Sales Manager, works collaboratively with the management team and other department personnel, executing a sales plans that aligns with corporate growth and objectives. The Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for assisting the leadership of the sales team to profitable custom sales to further company goals.
Core Role Responsibilities
- Coach, develop, mentor, and manage direct reports to increase internal bench strength and drive company goals.
- Develop and lead formal evaluations for sales representatives, determining areas of strength and opportunity, creating developmental plans for each sales team member utilizing various assessment tools.
- Working with the Sales Manager, develop and implement a formal ongoing sales and product training program.
- Proactively track, monitor and manage towards the achievement of the increased sales, profitability goals, and objectives of the company.
- Manage and facilitate sales representative leads daily, ensuring that all appointments are assigned and covered. Ensuring each team member receives the level/quality of appointments needed to achieve KPIs.
- Oversee regular sales team meetings, along with the Sales Manager, to focus on critical outcomes and drive company objectives and growth.
- Maintain a positive management style which recognizes and rewards exemplary performance.
- Facilitate and conduct interviews, in partnership with our Talent Acquisition team, to identify and retain top talent.
- Develop and apply a deep competence in our CRM software to assign new appointments.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of OBR reports for the branch.
- Proactively track, monitor, and manage towards the achievement of the increased sales, profitability goals, and objectives of the company.
- When necessary, manage pre-qualified leads in a one-call-close environment.
- 1+ years of experience leading and developing sales teams.
- 1+ years of documented successful sales experience in direct B2C sales.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience developing and implementing sales training programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience and expertise with Salesforce or similar CRM and tracking data.
- High proficiency-level in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize multiple short- and long-term projects at once.
- Demonstrated success in deadline-driven and high-pressure environment
Window Nation cultivates a culture of inclusion that respects our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe our differences make us a better team – one that makes good decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat!
High Energy and Driven Environment. Endless Growth Opportunities Up and Around the Company. Amazing benefits!
Our mission is simple, we solve problems by installing solutions. Our goal is to build a team and shape the future of the home remodeling industry. We’re always searching for the best talent to drive our mission. Come work alongside a dedicated team of professionals where teamwork and mutual respect is the norm. Our brand is trend-setting, forward-thinking, and results driven. Give us your dedication to hard-work, and hold on to your hat! https://www.windownation.com/careers
Window NationNorwood, MA
WebsiteView All Window Nation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.