Order Processing Administrative Assistant
Window Nation, Llc Northfield, OH
- Expired: December 03, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Order Processor, internally known as the Order Processing Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative tasks related to post-sale processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures vendor and contract specifications align; resolves discrepancies
- Follows up on/resolves issues preventing quote approval
- Oversees gross profit calculations
- Gross profit oversight through individual job parameters
- Monitors and maintains lead times; troubleshoots issues causing delays
- Ensures all project-related documentation has been received and processed
- Confirms change orders have been processed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ year in an ordering/ purchasing/ data entry role
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- CRM experience a plus
- 1+ Year in construction or home improvement industry
Key Performance Indicators
- Processing Time
- Data Input Accuracy
- Data Entry Speed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME