1st Shift Warehouse Loader
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prime Window Systems, a member of Cornerstone Building Brands, manufactures high-quality vinyl windows and doors in our facilities in Colorado and Washington. Our products are sold nationwide in both residential housing and commercial applications.
Our company would like you to join our team and enjoy the following benefits that are offered to you as a Full-Time Employee!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays during the year plus 2 Floating Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- $200 Monthly Attendance Bonus
- $250 Hiring Bonus after 90 Days
- Career Stability
- Training and Development
- And Much More!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Warehouse workers are responsible for truck loading and/or stocking the delivery routes in the warehouse. An employee in the Warehouse performs a variety of loading and stocking assignments.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to safety procedures as outlined in the Illness & Injury Prevention Program and the Employee Handbook.
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation
- Secure loads in a proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
- Work in a team environment.
- Ensure Warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Sufficient literacy to read and understand window labels and route codes
- Glass handling and/or glass knowledge preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- Ability to use handheld scanning unit
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment.
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling.
- Good hand-eye coordination and the ability to discern colors.
- Required to repetitively lift to 75 lbs. depending on the job.
- Hand dexterity and strength.
- Overtime may be required, including some weekends.
- Work performed in a warehouse-type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Hearing protection and safety glasses required; additional safety equipment provided based on a specific job.
- Work surfaces are concrete. Personnel will stand while performing their respective job functions, for up to 10 hours a day.
Shift Days: Monday thru Saturday
Shift Hours: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
***Based on the needs of the business, may have to work past your regular shift.***
This employer does not tolerate discrimination of any type and offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Prime is an at-will employer.
Window CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and room to grow. Stable company that continues to grow.
We are a window manufacturing company for new build homes and commercial sites.
12775 E. 38th AvenueDenver, CO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Window Company