Certified Industrial Hygienist Inspector - TS/SCI Clearance
- Posted: over a month ago
Windjammer is seeking a Certified Industrial Hygienist Inspector who will provide the following:
- Provide technical expertise and advice on a broad range of industrial hygiene matters, including but not limited to occupational health issues related to chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) detection and protection.
- Use provided indoor quality (IAQ) testing equipment to monitor and test air quality in facilities.
- Test IAQ equipment annually as prescribed by manufacturer recommendations.
- Conduct Hazard Inspections, inspecting each work site, building, module, room, office and workspace, mechanical area within primary facilities to identify hazards, safety risks causing mission degradation, and non-compliance with standards and conduct ergonomic assessments.
- Conduct complex research using technical testing and monitoring equipment along with publications to determine air quality.
- Coordinate with related occupational health specialists to develop technical bulletins, instructions, regulations and sections of field manuals for the agency personnel.
- Document findings during inspections.
- Review and analyze complex data collected to predict probable effects of exposures on the health and well-being of workers and recommend controls and preventative measures.
- Prepare response management for a variety of exposures including chemical, physical, and biological stresses.
- Provide corrective actions as necessary.
- Conduct follow-up inspections as necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Must currently hold TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be a certified as an Industrial Hygienist.
- 5-7 years of experience required.
- Ability to travel, up to 50%.
Windjammer Environmental, LLC
AddressOxon Hill, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at Windjammer Environmental, LLC