Warehouse Case Selector DOUBLE YOUR INCOME w/Performance Incenti
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $24 Hourly
Warehouse Case Selector- DOUBLE YOUR INCOME W/PEFORMANCE BASED INCENTIVE
Job Posting December 12, 2021
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for checking in and verifying incoming product (perishables, grocery, and general merchandise) and transporting product from the dock to assigned locations utilizing a pallet jack. This individual manually lifts cases to build stable loads on pallets and uses an electronic headset to receive orders verbally and ensure correct selection. Major order selector responsibilities include speed of selection, accuracy of selection, and safety.
PAID TIME OFF AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS!
PAID SICK TIME AVAILABLE STARTING ON DAY 1!
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER 90 DAYS!
Job Responsibilities and Accountability:
· Receives, stores, and/or selects various grocery, perishable, and general merchandise products or supplies from warehouse stock.
· Transports product throughout the warehouse via pallet jack of forklift.
· Works in a fast-paced environment with varying temperatures.
· Assists other departments with work activities when required.
· Promotes good working relationships by maintaining a courteous and friendly manner.
· Maintains order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage.
· Ensures the correct labels are on the correct pallet.
· 18 years of age or older required.
· High school diploma desired.
· Warehouse and/or pallet jack experience preferred.
· Previous order selection, warehouse experience such as shipping or receiving, or experience in a physically demanding position is preferred.
· Ability and willingness to consent to background check, drug screen, and physical capacities test.
· Ability to lift up to 80 pounds as well as frequent bending, stooping, and lifting.
· Ability to work in various temperatures from -20 to 80 degrees.
· Ability to work the required schedule and/or overtime, which could involve nights, holidays, or weekends.
Go to :
Click on careers, then click on Job Search. From there click on Apply, by clicking here, for any open position in the categories above (opens in a new window).Search by location for Fountain, then chose Warehouse Worker position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Windigo Logistics is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Windigo Logistics