The successful candidate for the role of a customer service consultant MUST possess exceptional interpersonal skills. She/He must be able to perform multiple tasks at once and must have Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person").
· Experience answering a multi-line telephone
· The ability to screen and direct telephone calls in a courteous, helpful manner
· Basic computer skills and familiarity with document scanning
· Excellent customer service skills
· A professional appearance and demeanor
· The ability to multi-task
· Prepare invoices and associated paperwork. Maintain DRP Compliance, including obtaining proper
· May assist in carrying out customer communication process throughout the repair process
· Maintains a broad knowledge base of insurance partner requirements regarding authorizations and billing
· Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments
· Carry out general customer service representative duties
· Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
· Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
· Excellent follow-up skills
· Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
· Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
· History of success and tenure in previous work experience
At Windermere Collision Center, we’ll take care of all your collision repair needs—striving to make the process as hassle-free as possible. Our state-of-the-art facility provides professional and affordable repairs and accepts all insurance plans.