The Real Estate Marketing and Database Lead Manager (Manager) develops and advances WindRiver & Norton Creek real estate prospects interests from initial inquiry through on-property sales stages.
The Manager works on behalf of WindRiver Management, WindRiver Properties, and Norton Creek Resorts. The Manager also represents and supports WindRiver and affiliated businesses as requested, including other real estate ventures, WindRiver Golf Course, WindRiver HOA & Club, WindRiver Marina, Citico’s, F&B and catering, weddings and events, landscaping, guest and owner concierge services, building and improvements, development, and future opportunities.
The Manager reports to the WindRiver Executive Team, primary point of contact is Joseph Ayres.
Position Key Duties:
· Manage WindRiver Real Estate sales funnel process, including budgeting, invoice coding and reporting, hiring and training, staff scheduling, and related management responsibilities for the front office and call center.
· Manage the WindRiver & Norton Creek Real Estate CRM database and ensure leads are followed up and cultivated by Agents and Assistants.
· Manage and oversees Tours scheduled, onsite accommodations scheduling, cleaning schedules and experiences for prospects while on property.
· Manage WindRiver Real Estate marketing, including budget preparation and implementation, marketing reviews and approvals, schedules and deliverables, mailings, and other real estate marketing and programs.
· Manage and maintain WindRiver CRM and databases, including WindRiver performance standards, data entry, and usages.
· Organize and lead WindRiver real estate administrative support team to initiate and increase real estate sales opportunities.
· Provide market research. Test and prove best target markets and submarkets for WindRiver’s real estate sales opportunities.
· Organize and manage all logistics, planning, scheduling, etc. for WindRiver real estate expos and private shows. Act as a primary WindRiver representative for expos and shows.
· Manage WindRiver main office reception and guest areas.
· Manage WindRiver call center. Train and monitor staff to best represent WindRiver, qualify prospects, and advance sales interests.
· Manage WindRiver concierge and cleaning services.
· Manage WindRiver real estate hospitality and tours.
· Provide registration and reservation support for WindRiver events and other registrations.
· Provide support for WindRiver events.
· Work collaboratively with department managers and marketing team.
· Provide executive and team reporting.
· Real Estate License Preferred or expected within 90 days.