Marketing Professional – Creative and Graphic Design
WindRiver Management is seeking a Marketing Professional - Creative and Graphic Designer to work at our corporate office. We are located at 350 Lighthouse Point Drive, which is along Highway 321 between Maryville and Lenoir City, Tennessee.
Position is full-time. Compensation is based on candidate’s skills and experience.
The Marketing Professional - Creative and Graphic Designer works as a key member of our staff Marketing Team.
This position provides expertise for Windriver's multi-dimension business and marketing platform including creative, graphic arts, and writing for WindRiver real estate, development and community, restaurants, hospitality, golf course, marina, builders, and related resorts businesses.
Visit www.WindRiverLiving.com to learn about our marketing breadth and style!
- Create, edit and produce printed collateral for all departments and events, including magazine and newspaper advertisements, booklets and brochures, business and contact cards, coupons and gift certificates, flyers, maps, menus, mailers, magazines, calendars, forms and other brand materials
- Create logos, branding packages, and style guides for new and auxiliary companies
- Create and update webpages, photos, and content for websites
- Manage and send communication via text messaging service (SlickText)
- Create and update Point presentations and short promotional videos
- Create and collect results for digital surveys
- Manage and update email lists and contact info
- Create and schedule email blasts
- Write content, create ads, and select images for weekly social media posts
- Utilize social media management software to create and schedule posts for various platforms
- Provide in-house print production, paper stock selection, trimming, and finishing
- Utilize Konica Minolta fiery printing system
- Work with vendors on large scale signage and materials to produce correct product sizes, bleeds and margins, file types, and finishes for billboards, community signage, expo booths, builder signage, and promotional merchandise
- Monitor consumer engagement and address consumer comments and messages
- Participate on Marketing Team to manage and enhance brand standards, logo usages
- Perform Quality Control checks for internal and external logo usage, branding, messaging, and marketing
- Edit and retouch photos (using Photoshop)
- Photograph community, food items, staff, events
- Maintain all archives or creative, photos, and other materials
- Review, approve or correct, and code vendor invoices