Golf Course Maintenance Crew Member - SIGNING BONUS $400
WindRiver Lakefront & Golf Community Lenoir City, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: WindRiver operates several different businesses including, but not limited to, real estate, club membership, hospitality, dining, events, golf, and marina management. As Golf Course & Grounds Crew Member, your main responsibility is maintaining the grounds of WindRiver's championship golf course.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Operate various mowers, string trimmers, edges cart paths, bunkers, sprinkler heads, and helps maintain sand bunkers
- Operates golf carts and utility vehicles for transportation around golf course in the performance of tasks
- Operate other light maintenance equipment authorized by supervisor
- Maintain fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment on a daily basis
- Report equipment problems or failure to the equipment manager immediately
- Clean the maintenance areas daily
- Aids in drainage, laying sod, preparing soil base, and other various construction projects
- Adhere to WindRiver's regularly updated COVID-19 response bulletin
- Perform other duties as required by the business
- High School diploma, GED, vocational training, or job-related experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid Driver's License to operate vehicles
- May require current state certification or licensing as a pesticide applicator
- 1 year of golf course maintenance experience preferred
- Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance, and consistency standards
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all time
- Always maintain a clean and neat appearance
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers, and directors.
- Perform work in a safe and high-quality manner
- Project a favorable image of WindRiver Club to Members and guests at all times
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands. Rotate every other weekend
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time
Physical Requirements: Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, twist, kneel, lift, push, and pull items weighing up to 50lbs. Must be able to stand and continuously move for up to 8 hours at a time.
WindRiver Lakefront & Golf Community
AddressLenoir City, TN
ConstructionView all jobs at WindRiver Lakefront & Golf Community