About Wind River Environmental:
We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management on the east coast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our team!
Our average driver makes over $70,000 annually
This is a full time, full benefits, M-F day position, with occasional nights and/or weekend work during busy season and on-call rotation.
This position is responsible for residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste and has direct contact with Wind River Environmental customers.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A or B license
- Ability and willingness to obtain a tanker endorsement if requested
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Competitive starting rates PLUS bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.