Vactor Driver - $ 5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Posted: over a month ago
The position is responsible for high-pressure jetting, catch basin cleaning, lift station cleanings and general vactor work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly operate and maintain HY VAC equipment and vehicles
- Execute jobs provided by Dispatcher - including occasional overnight and out-of-town jobs
- Communicate job status with Dispatcher and Project Manager
- Completion and submission of service paperwork to management
- Diagnose and troubleshoot job problems and recommend solutions where appropriate
- Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner
- Follow all Wind River Environmental service protocols
- Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
- Understand and comply with DOT and DEP regulations as they pertain to your job
- Protect the environment by having an awareness of spill protection, proper waste acceptance, disposal, and treatment, as well as emergency response procedures.
- Ongoing technical learning and development
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Customer oriented interpersonal skills
- Technical and/or mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Must be able to use hand tools and small power tools
- Must be able to exercise effective organization/time management skills
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, satisfaction, and communication
Minimum Education and Experience
- Previous experience operating HY VAC equipment and vehicles
- CDL License (Class B) with at least one year of commercial driving experience
- Provide "on call" service on a rotating schedule
vactor, driver, waste, septic, DOT, hazardous waste, environmental,
· Competitive starting rates
· Medical and dental insurance
· Matching 401K
· 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
Please note: Sign-On Bonus eligibility is limited to new hires only. Current employees and rehires within 2 years of separation are not eligible.
Headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, Wind River Environmental services and maintains a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers. Wind River Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wind River Environmental LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Wind River Environmental LLC