- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Finance Coordinator supports the Chief Financial Officer and Finance division with various administrative responsibilities. This position provides critical communication, coordination, and documentation support, working effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders. The Finance Coordinator reports to the CFO.
- Support administrative duties related to key CFO-division deliverables, including but not limited to audits and budgets, financial forecasts and reporting, and annual and semi-annual regulatory filings
- Provide scheduling coordination, support, and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with document organization and retention needs, including document notarization and other signatures with legal counsel
- Support regulatory filing processes, including mailings and e-filings
- Provide key support for board-level and other CFO-required presentations, including document design, multi-party input coordination, edits, and final approvals
- Manage team procurement and event needs, working with Company facilities and HR teams as required
- Support Company ERP system updates and changes
- Assist with Company credit card program, including coordination and communication of processes and reconciliations
- Liaise with various internal and external parties on behalf of CFO and team to ensure timely coordination and communication
- Provide special project and ad hoc administrative assistance as needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but years of experience can replace degree requirements
- Proven experience as a finance administrator, coordinator, executive assistant, or similar
- Practical experience with accounting software or ERP systems
- Strong MS Office application skills, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Advanced organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and with discretion as needed
- People-person, team player who enjoys working with all levels of the organization and with outside stakeholders
- Flexible and problem-solving mindset, with the ability to work independently and proactively
Why work at Wind Energy Transmission Texas (WETT)
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues to provide Texans with the best energy transmission value and service available by delivering clean, renewable energy. Benefits of being an employee of WETT; include, but are not limited to the following:
- Annual Salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Generous paid time off (PTO), holidays, and many more
- A Hybrid Work Schedule
- Great health and wellness benefits including parental leave
- Matching 401k
- Collaborative team approach environment
Only resumes that meet qualification requirements will be reviewed.
Wind Energy Transmission Texas
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Finance Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!