- Posted: over a month ago
Wind Creek Hospitality’s Communications Specialist will serve as the voice and content strategist for all existing and emerging social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. Additionally, the Communications Specialist will be responsible for providing overall support to the Corporate Communications Department—assisting with writing, proofing and project management for Wind Creek Hospitality initiatives. This position will report directly to Wind Creek Hospitality’s Corporate Communications Director.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the voice and content strategist for the property’s Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and any emerging social media platforms
- Excelling in visual storytelling by uniting captivating copy with high-quality content that is relevant, drives KPIs, and aligns with content optimization techniques
- Staying abreast of current social media trends and tools to help grow the property’s online community
- Collaborating with Communications, Marketing, Creative Services, and other departments as needed—ensuring social media tactics align with corporate and property strategies
- Tracking post performance and making optimizations as necessary
- Compiling and distributing monthly social reports
- Assisting with the planning, coordination, and implementation of projects/strategies for Wind Creek Hospitality
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Job Requirements: (please ensure you meet the listed requirements prior to applying)
- High School diploma or GED required or currently enrolled and successfully complete a GED program within 6 months from start date as a condition of continued employment
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on either communications, marketing, journalism, media, broadcasting, or public relations
- Or Four (4) years of experience managing a professional social media account(s)—required
- One (1) year experience managing a social media account(s) in either a professional or internship setting-required
- To be considered for this position, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Minimum of two social media post samples (online portfolios are welcome)
- Minimum of two writing samples (online portfolios are welcome)
Wind Creek Hospitality
BusinessView all jobs at Wind Creek Hospitality
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?