Senior Applications Engineer
- Expired: June 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As our Senior Applications Engineer you will be responsible for supporting sales and new business opportunities, cross-selling with existing accounts, and providing technical sales support, communication, and satisfaction to our customers.
Winchester Hermetics is an extremely unique design and manufacturing company that works with cutting edge technology for the most demanding high cost of failure applications. We support the World's leading Tech companies in a variety of markets using our "GSD" attitude while still having FUN.
Winchester's values are Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment (ACE). These values guide how we lead and how we work at Winchester and allow us to do all that we do for our employees and customers!
What will you be Accountable for?
- Technical Customer Support, Satisfaction, & Communication
- Long Term Organic Growth - support the sales process and strategy for profitability by being focused on technical customer support, communication, accurate and timely quoting, OTD, and customer satisfaction
- NBO Adds / NBO Bookings and Wins - support in there of
- Culture - Champion the Winchester culture while creating a strong organization
How will you Collaborate?
You will collaborate across Hermetics and the Corporate Sales Team in a way that leads by example, holds people accountable, and utilizes data to make informed decisions. You will actively participate on behalf of the Sales team both internally and externally on NPI projects, Quoting, Engineering requirements, RMA's, CAR's, production, and general customer service. (focus on new, support old when needed). You will have a positive, engaged, and infectious attitude that's easy to work with and aligns with our culture.
What are you Empowered to do?
- Support the sales strategy for short & long term organic growth with measurable KPI's and results that align with the budgeted bookings, revenue, and EBITDA goals
- Strengthen/build your relationships with Key Customers and the Corp Sales team (on travel and virtually)
- Collaborate frequently with other departments to ensure accurate and timely quotes, customer satisfaction, OTD, and communication is met
- Identify and develop target customers with profitable opportunities that fit our core technologies that we should support for long term organic growth
- Provide technical training/support to our Sales Team and Customers that reinforce the right behaviors (use the tools as necessary)
- Communicate with the internal teams at a cadence that makes expectations and performance clear
- Determine the best usage of your time in terms of travel, customer service, calls, communications, reports, etc. to accomplish the overall goal of supporting sales while meeting KPI's
- Provide industry and market feedback to the team for products, CAPEX, and growth ideas
- Knowledge of machining, design, manufacturability, etc
- Estimating / job costing in support of quoting
- Custom / NPI Product and Project management
- Broad understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
Criteria for Success:
- Take the skills above and drive team based sales growth in a competitive market while living Winchesters core values
- Support Winchesters Long Term Organic Growth goals by establishing robust sales practices, building customer relationships & processes that impact Bookings, Revenue & EBITDA, OTD, and established KPI's
- Ability to work with a diverse team and achieve results
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Communication Systems We Use:
- Google Suite of Products
- Infor Visual ERP
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
Why choose Winchester Interconnect?
At Winchester, we dream big, get stuff done, and like to have fun!
Winchester Interconnectis a leading global provider of interconnect solutions that help fuel the ever-changing electronics industry. Throughout our 75-year history, Winchester's business strategy, technical capabilities, passion for quality, and service have supported our customers' innovation.
As Winchester continues to expand, it is placing increased emphasis on its people, products, operations, supply chain, and key relationships while encouraging a transparent environment that fosters innovation.
Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment are the fundamentals of the Winchester Interconnect Leadership Strategy. These values are part of our every day at Winchester Interconnect, and this is how we are able to do all that we do for our employees and customers.
We believe in empowering our workforce to think outside the box and make decisions that move our business forward. We hold ourselves and others accountable for following through on what we say we are going to do. We collaborate between departments, teams, business units, and customers to share best practices and become the best interconnect company in the world.
Visithttps://www.winconn.com/careers/for additional information about the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In addition to federal law requirements, Winchester Interconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Winchester Interconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
***Candidates Only-No Third-Parties***
#zipEmployment Type: OTHER
5301 E River RodMinneapolis, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Winchester Interconnect