Inside Sales Account Manager
- Expired: October 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of our Inside Sales Account Managers for our Radio Frequency & Microwave Group in Peabody, MA, you will be responsible for managing and growing customer accounts. Key responsibilities include building relationships, solving customer problems with our technical team, quoting price and lead time, reviewing purchase orders, providing order status, and processing return authorizations. All responsibilities require a cross-functional collaborative and customer-focused approach.
Winchester RFM Peabody is our leading RF custom design site that delivers cutting-edge technological solutions for the most demanding high-cost of failure applications in military/aerospace, semiconductor, medical, and test and measurement. You will be joining a business unit that has experienced significant growth over the past two years and is positioned well to continue outgrowing the market. Winchester RFM Peabody is a fast-paced highly collaborative team that puts customers and employees first, is goal-oriented, and likes to have fun.
Winchester's values are Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment (ACE). These values guide how we lead and how we work at Winchester and allow us to do all that we do for our employees and customers!
What will you be Accountable for?
- Growing revenue of existing and new business
- Quoting customers in a timely manner after consulting with Operations and Engineering
- Maintaining and improving margins
- Tracking new business opportunities and facilitating execution in our CRM system
- Reviewing and processing customer purchase orders on time
- Provide the customer with updates on delivery and order status
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Quote follow-up for assigned accounts directly and/or with the sales channels on high-impact opportunities
How will you Collaborate?
- Collaborates across Engineering, Operations, and the Corporate Sales and Marketing teams in a way that leads by example, holds people accountable, utilizes data to make informed decisions, and puts the customer first
- Actively participates on behalf of both internal and external customers on new business projects, quoting, engineering requirements, contract reviews, RMA's, CARs, and order status
- Have a positive, engaged, and infectious attitude that's easy to work with and aligns with our culture while effectively using systems and tools (ERP, SalesForce, Google) to drive alignment
- Collaborates with Business Development and Sales team to manage and develop customer relationships and new business growth opportunities
What are you Empowered to do?
- Follow processes to provide best in class customer experience
- Drive execution internally to solve customer problems and meet their needs
- Improve customer relationships with your key contacts
- Change and simplify processes as required to eliminate non-value added activity that gets in the way of achieving results
- Gather feedback from customers on performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Utilize resources to improve collaboration and alignment across the organization
- Utilize pricing tools and or suggest updates to manage margin on existing business (part numbers)
Criteria for Success:
- BA or BS required / minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Customer-focused approach
- Contracts management experience required - DoD contracts preferred
- Very organized and exhibits strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate leadership and exhibit professional demeanor
- Ability to collaborate with others and influence decisions
- Strong analytical skills and a problem solver
Communication Systems We Use:
- Google Workspace
- Salesforce & Chatter CRM
- Infor Visual ERP
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
Why choose Winchester Interconnect?
At Winchester, we dream big, get stuff done, and like to have fun!
Winchester Interconnectis a leading global provider of interconnect solutions that help fuel the ever-changing electronics industry. Throughout our 75-year history, Winchester's business strategy, technical capabilities, passion for quality, and service have supported our customers' innovation.
As Winchester continues to expand, it is placing increased emphasis on its people, products, operations, supply chain, and key relationships while encouraging a transparent environment that fosters innovation.
Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment are the fundamentals of the Winchester Interconnect Leadership Strategy. These values are part of our every day at Winchester Interconnect, and this is how we are able to do all that we do for our employees and customers.
We believe in empowering our workforce to think outside the box and make decisions that move our business forward. We hold ourselves and others accountable for following through on what we say we are going to do. We collaborate between departments, teams, business units, and customers to share best practices and become the best interconnect company in the world.
Visit https://www.winconn.com/careers/ for additional information about the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In addition to federal law requirements, Winchester Interconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Winchester Interconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
***Candidates Only-No Third-Parties***Employment Type: OTHER
245 Lynnfield StreetPeabody, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Winchester Interconnect
Get fresh Inside Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.