This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership, growth and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda and written correspondence to taxing agencies.
- assist in training staff, reviews and evaluations of their work.
- Manages multiple clients ad tax deadline.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA Certification.
- 3-5 years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Supervisory experience (1 years plus).
- Experience preparing individual,corporations, partnerships, trusts and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.