Adult Day Program Manager
Wilson Estate LLC Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking an Adult Day Program Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of program services to the attendees with developmental disabilities.
- Plan and implement program curriculum
- Direct and lead staff
- Evaluate new strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required program documentation
- Previous experience working with people with developmental disabilities is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Wilson Estate LLCWhy Work Here?
Hands on president, very easy to work with, our company is big on having a great work/life balance, lots of room for growth!
Wilson Estate is made up of a great team that has years of experience providing solutions that improve health and quality of life for those in need of in-home health services. If your loved one is recovering from surgery, illness, or managing a disease, understanding the steps that need to be taken to prepare for his or her care can be overwhelming. We understand the difficulties that a family faces when making the decision to use outside help. Our clients and their loved ones are an extension of our family. The Wilson Estate family. That's why we are proud to provide in-home care, rehabilitation, assistance with daily living, companion care, and Adult Day Support services to help meet your loved one's needs. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has made Wilson Estate Home Health Care one of the most dependable healthcare companies in the industry.
5554 Cheviot Rd.Cincinnati, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Wilson Estate LLC