Wilson Elser’s Baltimore office currently seeks a part-time Office Administrative Assistant.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a law firm setting.
• Good working knowledge of legal documents.
• Prior experience with litigation processes.
• Must have data entry and typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
• Ability to work in a team-based setting to support paralegals, legal secretaries and attorneys.
• Excellent organization, attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be highly dependable and able to work well in a team environment.
• Opening new matters/files.
• Facilitating and/or performing the scanning, saving, and organizing of case documents, to maintain our digital file.
• Managing the asbestos calendar, as needed.
• Handling Scheduling Orders and similar.
• Filing routine pleadings via online filings systems.
• Assisting with asbestos team A/R.
• Additional administrative tasks, as needed.
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.