Wilson Elser's Los Angeles office currently seeks a part- time Legal Records Clerk.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to gain experience in an office of a national law firm, especially for recent college graduates interested in the legal field.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• Prior experience in a law firm, corporate legal department, or professional office setting
• Working knowledge of legal documents is a plus
• Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, able to prioritize and manage a high volume of filing
• Must have good computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Must be able to follow detailed instructions, comfortable asking questions when needed, flexible, and a quick learner
• Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Must be able to lift legal size boxes of 10 - 20 pounds
• Filing of all incoming documents and documents created by firm into inter-file folders
• Organization of files in file cabinets
• Indexing of Pleading and Discovery file folders
• Work closely with secretaries/attorneys to organize and maintain client files
• Relief receptionist duties
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.