Wilson Elser's National Human Resources department located in our White Plains office currently seeks a Human Resources Coordinator.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly organized, detail - oriented recent college graduates seeking to pursue a career in the Human Resources field while working in an HR team environment. The HR Coordinator will be primarily focused on the areas of Attorney Training & Professional Development and HRIS support and data entry.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with nearly 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• Must have a bachelor's degree
• Prior professional internship or work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• LMS experience is a plus
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, while dealing with interruptions and deadlines
• Attention to detail and organizational skills are critical
• Able to quickly learn proprietary software systems and databases
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to integrate into a fast paced environment
• Self-starter who can work well independently and within a team
• Willingness to learn and take direction
• Manage and track online new hire orientation program
• Maintain attorney accounts and course calendar, making updates as needed
• Create and send check requests to be processed
• Create and maintain project plans; Excel spreadsheets
• Book conference rooms, send event invitations, and update CEM and HR intranet site
• Multi-state CLE application filing and tracking
• HRCI / SHRM certification applications and maintenance
• Run reports, evaluation statistics and validate attendance as needed
• Filing and data entry
• Assist attorneys and staff with any CLE/training questions
• Assist CHRO with administrative tasks
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.