Wilson Elser is currently seeking a part-time Desktop Support Intern to work a flexible schedule the duration of the summer and into the next school year, with the potential to be extended into a full time position.
This exciting internship will provide an opportunity for the qualified candidate to gain experience in a number of different aspects of working in a Desktop Support team environment such as PC refreshes, video conferencing infrastructure Projects, desktop support, and Windows upgrades. Wilson Elser will provide invaluable training, mentoring, and on the job experiential learning in a high paced, dynamic environment that could lead to a full-time position upon graduation.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• Actively pursuing a bachelor's degree and will graduate between June 2020 and June 2021
• Computer Science or MIS Major required
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
• A+ Certification is desirable
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strategic and creative thinking
• Gathering detailed PC Inventory information from all offices to assist with PC desktop upgrades
• Schedule and maintain Zoom and WebEx meetings, including depositions and HR interviews
• Provide onsite support for local meetings and connections within the assigned office
• Provide remote support for personnel across 36 offices for both production support and strategic projects
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking here or by sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and putting "Florham Park Desktop Support Intern" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.