Wilson Care Group’s Mission is to help our clients and residents live each day to the fullest. We provide compassionate care services through Wilson Homecare (est. 1996) and Wilson Senior Living Kailua (est. 2013).
Our leadership team and Recruiting Department are seeking a “Rockstar Recruiter” who can hit-the-ground-running to increase our caregiver/employee base with the growing demand for qualified Nurse Aides in our community. Ready to think outside the box? This is for a rapid riser who is ready to take the helm! !
Hawaii has the fastest growing aging population in the country, and we need a compassionate professional with an engaging personality who truly cares about ensuring quality care for Oahu’s kupuna!
If you have the energy and drive to succeed, we invite you to submit your resume NOW!
- Screen applicants; set up interviews
- Create and implement various recruiting strategies
- Attend Job Fairs
- Present opportunities to CNA and Nurse Aide Schools
- Conduct Interviews and Orientations
- Assist with recruitment advertising campaign needs
- Assist other departments when needed
- Must have a positive attitude and a big heart. Previous sales, sales-related, or customer service experience will be helpful, as this position “sells” our company to potential employees
- Must be a team player
- Must have both analytical skills and creativity
- Must be able to do recruitment presentations to small groups
- Must be computer-savvy
- Must have great phone skills
Hiring immediately. Please reply with your resume if this sounds like your dream job. We are a well established company and seek long-term work association with advancement opportunities for the right person. We look forward to hearing from you!